sponsor

sponsor

Slider

Featured

Stats

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Featured
Live TV Channel
Videos

Recent Tube

Business

Technology

Life & style

Games

Sports

Fashion

» » All necessary trigonometry laws [part-1]

Here I will Post 4 part of this laws and total laws will 40. In first part, I am going to share 10 laws. In second part, I will share 8 laws. In third part, I will share 12 laws and the last part will contain 10 laws.

  1. sin(A + B) = sinA.cosB + cisA.sinB
  2. sin(A - B) = sinA.cosB - cisA.sinB
  3. cos(A + B) = cosA.cosB - sinA.sinB
  4. cos(A - B) = cosA.cosB + sinA.sinB
  5. tan(A + B) = tanA + tanB1 - tanA.tanB
  6. tan(A - B) = tanA - tanB1 + tanA.tanB
  7. cot(A + B) = cotA.cotB - 1cotA + cotB
  8. cot(A - B) = cotA.cotB + 1cotB - cotA
  9. sin(A + B).sin(A - B) = sin2A - sin2B = cos2B - cos2A
  10. cos(A + B).cos(A - B) = cos2A - sin2B = cos2B - sin2A
    Okey, I will try to come back as soon as possible to share my sencond part.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments: